Monday, June 9, 2008

Summertime



A few posts ago I mentioned the feeling that we were flunking out of ABA. Despite the stated plan to work only on eye contact and pointing, we are still chugging along and making some progress.

At home, G. is always saying new phrases, and B. is babbling and singing all day long. J. is interested in Kung Fu Panda (a movie I hope he doesn't see for a few years!) He can't remember the name and calls it various things. My favorite was "Punch Fruit Panda".

J. is also interested in Knock Knock jokes. He can successfully tell the "Dwayne the bathtub I'm drowning" one, but his other favorite is

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Knock Knock
Who's there?

Repeated numerous times, and finally ending with

Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

2 comments:

Niksmom said...

This made me giggle —especially "Punch Fruit Panda!" ROFL

burgiboogie said...

Punch Fruit Panda, that is too cute. What is it with having all boys, someone is always flying through the air?? As long as it is not the baby around here I am good with that:)