Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day Two

Today's comment from the possibly-very-good teacher was, "Today Greg did not want to come into the classroom. He got off the bus, but sat down in the hall outside the room. He stayed with the group more today". I'm staying positive, I'm staying positive, I'm staying positive. It's not that I mind that he sat down in the hall, it's just that I'd think maybe something good and worth mentioning happened. Something a little more inspiring than staying with the group more.

I didn't know what to think of this, so emailed the teacher to ask for more details. Haven't heard back, but at about 5:00 I realized G. had a fever of 101 degrees! I have to admit, I selfishly thought "Ooh, I get to have him home tomorrow"

Meanwhile, B. had ABA in the morning, and then we mall-walked to escape the heat. As usual, we made many side trips into stores selling sparkly or metallic things. We had a fun, psychedelic time in Spencer Gifts looking at all the colored lights.

1 comment:

burgiboogie said...

I know what you mean about the notes. All too often I would hear what he didn't do. I don't want it sugar coated or anything, just a mix of the good and bad.